Hellenic Association of Treasurers
HAT, the Hellenic Association of Treasurers, is the leading professional association for Greek Treasury professionals in Greece and abroad as well as professionals interested in the Greek Treasury news and market developments. The Association has 74 members from 9 countries who work in multinationals, large and medium-sized enterprises as well as the government and other European organisations.
- Networking opportunities
- Professional development and access to seminars and events
- Participation in Working Groups
- Career Advice
Affiliates: Students registered in an academic program relevant to Finance.
Associates: Starting stage for members. Employed in a Treasury-related department.
Fellows: Board, Committee and Working Group members.
Honorary: Members with extensive experience in the Treasury field and significant contribution to the development of the Association.
Professionals: Full membership with limited voting rights and participation in events. Members include External client facing bankers, external advisors / consultants, vendors, magazines, recruiters etc.
- Alexandros Koliavras, ING, EACT Board Member
- Dimitris Chasapopoulos, ING
- Chariton Papatriantafyllou, ING
- Alexandros Bellos, PVH
- Iliana Angelakis, BEAT
- Marianna Polykrati, Chipita S.A.
The President or two Board Members jointly represent the association.
The Board Members are elected for a period of four years.
- PR & Communications
- Cash Management and Treasury Infrastructure
- Corporate Finance and Risk Management
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Blockchain and Crypto Treasury Management
- Brain and Business Gain
- Treasury Corners: Thematic presentation of a topic by the Working Groups members, panel discussion by 1-3 members, physical thematic gatherings or break-out room sessions.
- External Webinars: thematology picked by the members and provided by external service providers and vendors, financial institutions and consultants. Events organized by the EACT, IGTA and NTAs
- General Assembly: Strategy and important topics for voting.
- Annual Report: presentation of prior year’s financials.
- Annual Summit: All day event with workshops focusing on latest treasury trends and solutions.
- Budget: Setting up annual budget for the next year (based on the targets from the Board), A revision of the budget / planning for upcoming events) might take place during the course of the year (around Q3,Q4).
Date of association formation: December 2020
Date association joined EACT: 2021
Willy Sluiterstraat 106, 1061TE, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Klazomenon 24, 16121, Kaisariani, Athens, Greece